Thursday, February 17, 2011

Why No Postings?

Hi Everyone!  Yes, once again I must be chastised for not posting more often.  I was doing so well there for a while but as is usually the case, things got away from me and I've neglected you guys.  Sorry!

I wish I could say I was on a cruise, or had just won the lottery, but it's just plain old day-to-day life that's been keeping me busy.  I was sick for so long, (I still have the stupid cough!), that I got so far behind on everything, not to mention that my energy level was so low that it was taking me twice the time to do anything because of all the stops and starts.

While I was sick a business opportunity presented itself and I've been working on that like crazy, when I can get to it!  It's on the graphics side of my world and although I can't get into it yet, one of my designs has shown up all over the internet and I'm getting some positive responses which just may lead to a profitable sideline.  Now, wouldn't that be marvy?

So between being sick and slow moving, I've been frantically trying to get this other gig going and still taking care of my husband and son, and the little dog too!

My quilting has taken a back seat, although I'm working on the Tufted Tweets quilt when I need a break from the laptop.  I actually got some fabric a couple of weeks ago and it's still in the box.  Now, that's busy!

Anyway, I just wanted to check in to let you know that I'm still alive and kind of kicking, (I'd be doing that better if I hadn't fallen down the bleachers at my son's basketball game on Saturday and twisted my foot...now that's a whole other story!).  Please continue to check in and I'll continue to blog when I can.

Hope you all had a great Valentine's Day and have plans to enjoy the long weekend!

Happy Stitching!

Susan

1 comment:

Stray Stitches said...

Glad to hear you are still with us. I hope your possible side job takes off running! Take care of yourself and stay off the bleachers!