Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Larkspur by Alexander Henry

I love Alexander Henry prints!  They're always so much fun with bright colors and unusual designs.  I happened to come upon "Larkspur" while trying to inspire myself the other day.  I love this fabric line!  I'm a huge fan of black and white "sketching" with bright colors.  It's so fresh and cheerful, and anytime I see black and white with color....I'm all over it!

I discovered a great selection of this line at http://www.fabricworm.com/.  I've never ordered from them, but since I found out that they're in California, (which means I get my orders in a couple of days), I think I may have found my new favorite fabric site.  They have a great selection of the kinds of fabrics I love, as well as some fun Japanese imports.  Check them out if you get the chance.

I'm still sick with this stupid cold/laryngitis thing and so bummed out about it.  I'd love to get some quilting done, but my hands are kind of shaky and sore from the low grade fever, so the thought of grasping fabric in hand for any length of time is unappealing.  Here's hoping I feel better tomorrow!

Happy Stitching!

Susan

2 comments:

Staci said...

Hope you get over the crud soon! Miserable when you are so sick you don't even want to quilt.

Lovely fabric, I hadn't seen it before. Heading over to the site to have a better look.

BikeEatSleepRepeat said...

Hope you feel better!

I stumbled onto the Larkspur the other day too, and bought the last 2 yards they had left on the bolt. I ussually only work with batiks so have no clue what to do with it. Yet! Love your birds on the bustle!