Thursday, May 27, 2010

Mojo Marge Goes on a Trip

Ok, here I go again!  Making apologies for not posting more often.  As I said before it's right before the end of school and everything is crazy.  Baseball is finally over, (we lost our first playoff game), and today was the last final.  We're coming up on a 4 day weekend so that should be fun, and hopefully not so hectic so I can get more posts done!  Whenever I suspect things spinning out of control I try to set up a few posts in advance, but I wasn't able to this time around, what with broken hands, baseball games, and car crashes.  I really need to get a less exciting life!

Anyway, today I got an email from Melissa at Quilter's Home that they received so many great pictures of Mojo dolls that they want everyone to send theirs in to be checked out in person.  I got the impression that if you send yours in it will probably be published.  We'll see!

Also, remember my last post.....oh, so very long ago?  Well, I did get inspired and over the weekend was able to put together a small quilt with the cherry squares.  I'm in the process of burning all of the DVDs for the baseball team so while they're burning, I've been stitching.  I hope to finish it soon so I can post pictures. 

Well, that's it for tonight.  I just printed the medical forms for my son's football team, (yes, it never ends!), so I have to fill them out before my husband takes him to get his physical.  More fun for me!  Woo Hoo!

I'll post soon, I promise!  (yeah, really...)

Happy Stitching!

Susan

No comments: