Sunday, October 25, 2009

Remember This?


Do any of you remember this quilt? I didn't!

I just started blogging on allpeoplequilt.com and was looking for a picture of a recent quilt I was working on. I found this in my file and posted it and then it dawned on me . . . where is it?

I can't believe that I completely forgot about this piece that I worked on feverishly all summer. It's getting scary out here in menopause-land. I know I've been going in a lot of different directions but this is ridiculous! So, I went looking for it and found it downstairs in the cupboard where I keep my sewing supplies. I've been working out of my sewing box for so long I hadn't looked in there for a while.

Whew! Well at least I know it's still in the house! I'm going to put it out on my chair so I start working on it again. I love the color and style so it will be fun. And, since I forgot about it, it's new too!

Geesh, sometimes I wonder!

Oh well, crisis averted. I think I better keep better tabs on my stuff in future.

By the way, have any of you been on allpeoplequilt.com? The site is pretty good and the bloggers are fun. You might want to check it out. I'm blogging under "Gillygaloofus," and I'm not duplicating this blog so if you're interested you might visit me and all of the other wonderful quilters that hang out there.

Hope to see you there!

Happy Stitching!

Susan